Friday 30 May 2014

Super Dungeon explore !

Here it is my last work! These are three out of six board tiles I'm building for SDE. As you can see, I used a lot of bricks coming from HA molds, but I also used cork for the cave, some accessories coming from spare boxes and crystals from Anarchy models.

The game prefers open spaces where heroes can fight ahainst the Consul, and that's why you won't find the typical narrow hallways and passages. It's more like an open square where to set up the fights!

Hope you like it mates. Compared to my two years huge cathedral, this is soooooo relaxing!






































I'll post the next three boards as soon as they're ready. The fourth one will be roman themed (mold 62).


Andrea (from Italy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crawling in the other dungeons...