Does anyone have any good way of pulling people into HQ? I have been itching to get my friends to play and thought it would be fun to give them an actual summons from Mentor. I simply took the intro from the quest book and printed it on some fancy shmancy paper in of course HeroQuest font. But that's not all folks! I went the extra mile and sealed it with wax. But it gets even better! I used Mentors seal on it so that way it is 100% authentic when I handed it to them. Anyone else like this idea. It made me smile when I thought about it and finally got around to delivering them today.
Now all I have to do is set up a time to get everyone together and let the smashing begin!
http://www.yeoldeinn.com/hqforum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1874
Games Workshop Accidentally Leaks New Dwarf Faction for Age of Sigmar
-
Games Workshop has a new dwarf faction headed to Age of Sigmar — and we
know that because the company accidentally showed it off early. The
Khazalite Holds...
1 week ago


Well done Ivenbach! Awesome idea!
ReplyDeleteBeat me to posting my own idea.
ReplyDelete