Thursday 8 August 2013

Furniture Conversions by Chaoticprime

Inspired by Ampersand, I started work on converting some of my HQ furniture into fully-featured pieces. Most of the below were done using hirst arts crap or hobby wood. All the paints jobs are unfinished, and because it is me painting them (not my wife) they were all done by drybrushing multiple layers. Because my personal board is 25% larger than the original, I based each piece of furniture and added greater detail to make them into a sort of vignette. Enjoy.

AHQ Doors
Image

Image

Image

Alchemist's Bench
Image

Warlock's Alter
Image

Image

Table I
Image

Image

Table II
Image

Bookshelf I
Image

Image

Image

Tomb I
Image

Tomb II
Image

Image

Torture Rack
Image

Image

Barbarian interrupting Orcs at study
Image

Image

Image
I have more stuff in the works. The skull motif and the bookshelf items were made by putting the impression of objects into modeling clay and casting them out with resin. The board in use is my massive board made with resin tiles, that is currently getting re-painted.


Source: http://www.yeoldeinn.com/hqforum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1867

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crawling in the other dungeons...