Tuesday 12 June 2012

HeroQuest storage box 2

Ethica also made a custom HeroQuest box:

I didn't want my painted figures to get all scratched when I threw them in with each other and all the furniture so I wanted to build a box for them. Then it turned into a bit of a project and I made this.
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out in the end considering I've never really worked with wood before. Naturally, I didn't do the engraving, that was already on the edging strips I bought.
Here are some instructions on how I made the box.
Simply amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I like the intricate design around the outside of Ethica's Quest Box, as well as the velvet inside and shiny gold logo across the top.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crawling in the other dungeons...