Thursday 26 June 2008

Wizards of Morcar cards at last!


Earlier than most recently expected, the Wizards of Morcar cards are finished and available on the WOM Page. The process wasn't as pain staking as I expected and went fairly quick once I got on to it, which is good news for the rest of the European Cards. I've not yet finished the North American versions of the WOM cards, but who knows, they may also finish ahead of schedule. Rather than just resizing the European Cards to the North American size, I'm going to use my card template (used for the Equipment Cards I made) to make the card faces and create them with proper fonts.
Good news to all those visiting Ye Olde Inn from across the ponds, I believe I've figured out how to create the PDFs here in A4. I need only to make a test page and have someone who can actually print on A4 paper try it out and see.
~drathe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crawling in the other dungeons...