I was inspired by the shields painted by the 1000 foot general. I basecoated these bleached bone, then added a skull white highlight on them, painted the weapons and shields a mix of brown and red, to create a rusty look, and drybrushed them gunmetal. Then I painted in the black and the white designs. Finally I simply added some Quickshade with a brush. It took over a week to dry! Must have been the Bonesium. But when it finally stopped feeling tacky, I sprayed some anti shine varnish on them, and they're fine now :)
Games Workshop Accidentally Leaks New Dwarf Faction for Age of Sigmar
-
Games Workshop has a new dwarf faction headed to Age of Sigmar — and we
know that because the company accidentally showed it off early. The
Khazalite Holds...
2 weeks ago

These are great! The scorpion shield is awesome! I'll be stealing some of those shield designs when I expand my skeletons.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I loved yours, the greek shields are just perfect for these ancient designs. I'm not much of a freehand painter, but I was also pretty pleased with the scorpion :)
Delete