Friday 11 March 2016

The Golden D6 Issue 2 released



Gamers, so I’ve found, don’t tend to be early-morning people. I, however, am an early-morning person. I get up at 4:30am without the use of an alarm clock. I get to the office at a little after 6am. This means that, on game days, I would often get to the LGS a lot earlier than everyone else. That left me a lot of downtime. Such time is perfect for reading a gaming magazine. With that segue, I give you the 2nd issue of The Golden D6.

So what do they have for this sophomore effort? Well, there’s a tutorial on how to paint blue armor from Shizune Paints. There’s a deeper look at Bolt Action by the folks at Allied Wargaming. For those that like battle reports, there’s a Warmachine/Hordes one. Add custom decals to your Imperial Knight. Create dungeon terrain. All that and more.

In this issue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crawling in the other dungeons...