Gamers, so I’ve found, don’t tend to be early-morning people. I, however, am an early-morning person. I get up at 4:30am without the use of an alarm clock. I get to the office at a little after 6am. This means that, on game days, I would often get to the LGS a lot earlier than everyone else. That left me a lot of downtime. Such time is perfect for reading a gaming magazine. With that segue, I give you the 2nd issue of The Golden D6.
So what do they have for this sophomore effort? Well, there’s a tutorial on how to paint blue armor from Shizune Paints. There’s a deeper look at Bolt Action by the folks at Allied Wargaming. For those that like battle reports, there’s a Warmachine/Hordes one. Add custom decals to your Imperial Knight. Create dungeon terrain. All that and more.
In this issue
- Shizune Paints shows us how to paint blue armour
- Allied Wargaming present Bolt Action for the Hobbyist
- Evil Nevets painting show off an awesome looking Combined Army Fraacta from Infinity
- We’re introduced to the cast and crew at Metalhead Minis
- Haaaaave you met … Andy?
- A wonderfully narrative battle report from Chris for Warmahordes
- Joe Baird shows you how to make custom decals for an Imperial Knight
- The Lost and the Very Damned make dungeon tile scenery
- We feature the Seraphon army of the massively talented Amy Snuggs