When you're preparing a HQ Quest, what do you need to do?
- Organise your plot?
- Detail the campaign world?
- Create interesting, balanced encounters?
- Build dungeon maps?
- Design engaging skill challenges?
- Distribute level-appropriate treasure parcels?
- Create stats for custom creatures?
- Create campaign-specific game mechanics?
Whatever your answer, Masterplan helps with that.
You can also use Masterplan during game sessions, displaying all sorts of game information to your players, such as:
- Maps and handouts
- "Read-aloud" text
- Combat encounter maps
- Initiative order
- Creature stats
- Campaign background information
It's free, and you can download it here. You do not need a DDI subscription to use Masterplan.
Feedback, feature requests, bug reports are welcome, via email, blog or Facebook. If you find Masterplan useful, please tell everyone you know! If you find it useless, please tell everyone anyway, but lie.