These were painted as follows:
- chaos black undercoat sprayed on
- chainmail and bases drybrushed
- base colours painted on, from dark to light, by adding white to the paints and painting from the recesses to the elevated areas.
- extra shading added with washes
- finishing shades added by lightly applying QuickShade with a brush
- after drying for 2 days I sprayed them with matte varnish.
I've also added 2 trapdoor tiles, made with milliput on a simple square victrix base, then painted.
Click for larger image!