Thursday 21 June 2012

HeroQuest storage box 3

Here's Necrothug's custom built HQ box:
"So I've been working on some things for my HQ set, and here is my latest project. My HQ box was in rough shape, so I decided to make something a little more permanent. Here's the new box I've been working on. The box was built by hand, then stained and clear-coated. Then I added the logos using a product I found at Hobby Lobby."
Here you can see the details I added to the top of the box
Here you can see the tray with the minis and furniture inside the box
And here the tray is removed
I added straps to hold in the gameboard and the chain to stop the lid
I added the Armory and Alchemist's shops to the inside of the lid
Another amazing job! Well done!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, another beautifully crafted Quest Box. The discovery of the transfer product to add the logo and details will aid me when I finally get to work on my own Quest Box. Love the leather strapping. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Exactly what I envision for my own set. Thanks for a great reference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crawling in the other dungeons...