Saturday 8 November 2008

Double Dutch!

The Return of the Witch Lord Quest Book is now available in Dutch. Find it through the Dutch Link (if anyone has a box cover scan of the Dutch version, please pass it along. This goes for the Main System as well. Even a digital photo would do) in the Return of the Witch Lord section.
Double Update!
The Dutch version of the Wizards of Morcar Quest Book is also available now. If anyone is able to provide a scan or digital photo of the box cover it will be greatly appreciated. This update is my last set of scans. That's it! I'm all out! Unless someone is kind enough to provide 300dpi scans of any material not already available (or a better copy if they wish), I'll move on to one of the other sixteen things I have on my to-do list for Ye Olde Inn.
~drathe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crawling in the other dungeons...